Saturday, May 25, 2013

SL053: Turquoise-blue oversized bag



Oversized Turquoise Manmade Leather Bag
Width: 15 inches | Height: 10.5 inches
Color: Bright blue-turquoise with gold chains and sturdy push-clasp

Condition
Used once, kept well. Very roomy bag, can chuck just about anything inside!
Unnoticeable signs of use, not for extremely fussy buyers :P
Manmade leather - not the glossy plastic type, but the smooth, soft type :)

Reason for selling
Selling my precious collection of bags because I'm moving abroad -
time to let my darlings go to good new owners! :)

Letting this go for: RM35
Free delivery within Malaysia.  Comes with a dustbag.
Original price: I can't remember, sorry :( I think RM50-RM60

- For enquiries or to order, email leecynth@hotmail.com - 

No comments:

Post a Comment